Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Posting

Hi and welcome to my blog. This is all new to me and to be honest, I have never even been on a blog before, but I believe that the purpose of life is to learn as much as you can, so here I am starting a blog and learning as I go.On this blog, I will be posting interesting facts about hypnosis, hypnotherapy, the subconscious and more. I am in the process of writing a book and plan to use parts of my book as articles I plan on posting. I will also be posting my experiences with more "New Age" and metaphysical topics that will include ESP, psychic development, mediumship, the soul, Past Life Regression Therapy and many other areas that you may be interested in. It is absolutely NOT my intention to try to convince you that my view of what life is like is the right and only correct view or that you should believe what I do. Actually I believe in the opposite, that we all must find our own way or "path" in this world. If what I post makes you uncomfortable, I apologize in advance. My intent is to suggest to you that we all need to challenge our beliefs even those that include religion, in order to grow. No one has the right to tell you what you should believe, only you know what resonates as truth in your own soul. If it feels right, if it makes sense, if it feels truthful to you then believe. Keep your healthy skepticism... not cynicism. Cynics believe only what they have always believed in, even when presented with irrefutable evidence that they may be wrong. Skeptics may be difficult to convince, but they are open to new truths.If you have come to my blog through my website http://www.hyp4life.com/ , you hopefully have a lot of questions about the information found there. You can contact me thru the site or post a comment and as soon as I figure out how, I'll reply. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks to Wayne and Steven for helping me set up my site.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Great Blog Garry! I am most impressed, and give my highest approval!

~Steve