Monday, August 16, 2010

Time to Buckle Down

You know when you feel
like you have twenty irons in your fire
and you only have 2 or 3 charcoal briquettes left.


That’s the way I’m beginning to feel.

I’m not complaining, mind you,
I’m simply observing.

Actually, things are really going well.


My business HYP4LIFE is thriving.
I have lots of hypnosis and mediumship clients.
My Psychic Development Class seems to be a big hit
and I am setting up another Monday
so I’ll be presenting it bi-monthly now.


Thank God I still have my teaching position in September.
Considering the recent layoffs in New Jersey,
I should be and am really thankful.


My wife, kids, grandchildren and I are all healthy and happy…

So I am by no means complaining; I am thankful…
But.


I have been writing a lot in my blog
and although in the beginning of the summer;
June 23, 2010 to be exact;
at 10:43 am, I posted
“My Book”;
saying how I was going to finally finish it after 5 years…


Well, I have been blogging a lot more than writing in my book…


Oh who am I kidding?


I haven’t been writing in my book…
at all and I am pissed and frustrated with myself.

So I am taking out one iron from my slowly cooling fire
and I won’t be posting on my blog
until September or October

and I am going to attempt to finish my book…
finally!

I will keep you informed.

No comments: